Let the Adept be armed with his Magick Rood (and provided with his Mystic Rose).
In the centre, let him give the L.V.X. signs; or if he know them, if he will and dare do them, and can keep silent about them, the signs of N.O.X. being the signs of Puer, Vir, Puella, Mulier. Omit the sign I.R.
Then let him advance to the East and make the Holy Hexagram, saying: Pater et Mater unus deus Ararita.
Let him go round to the South, make the Holy Hexagram and say: Mater et Filius unus deus Ararita.
Let him go round to the West, make the Holy Hexagram and say: Filius et Filia unus deus Ararita.
Let him go round to the North, make the Holy Hexagram and then say: Filia et Pater unus deus Ararita.
Let him then return to the Centre, and so to The Centre of All (making the Rosy Cross as he may know how) saying Ararita Ararita Ararita.
(In this the Signs shall be those of Set Triumphant and of Baphomet. Also shall Set appear in the Circle. Let him drink of the Sacrament and let him communicate the same).
Then let him say: Omnia in Duos: Duo in Unum: Unus in Nihil: Haec nec Quatuor nec Omnia nec Duo nec Unus nec Nihil Sunt.
Gloria Patri et Matri et Filio et Filiæ et Spiritui Sancto externo et Spiritui Sancto intern ut erat est erit in sæcula Sæculorum sex in uno per nomen Septem in uno Ararita.
Let him then repeat the signs of L.V.X. but not the signs of N.O.X.: for it is not he that shall arise in the Sign of Isis Rejoicing.
1. The Signs of L.V.X. are described in Liber O;
2. The Signs of N.O.X. are described in Liber V vel Reguli. I.R. meaning Isis Rejoicing, or Mater Triumphans;
3. The Holy Hexagram is further described in cap. ΞΘ (69) of The Book of Lies;
4. Father and Mother [are] One God ARARITA.The word ARARITA (אראריתא) is notariqon for the Hebrew phrase “Achad Rosh Achdotho Rosh Ichudo Temurato Achad”, which means “One is His Beginning; One is His Individuality; His Permutation is One.”;
5. Mother and Son [are] One God ARARITA;
6. Son and Daughter [are] One God ARARITA;
7. Daughter and Father [are] One God ARARITA;
8. All in two; two in one; one in none; these are neither all nor two nor one nor none. Glory to the Father and to the Mother and to the Son and to the Daughter and to the Holy Spirit within and to the Holy Spirit without, as was and is and it to come, for ever and ever [ lit . “in generations of generations”], six in one through the Name seven in one ARARITA.