“The law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.” AL. II. 21
“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” – AL. I. 40
“Thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay.” – AL. I. 42-3
“Every man and every woman is a star.” – AL. I. 3
There is no god but man.
- Man has the right to live by his own law –
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
- Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
- Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
- Man has the right to love as he will:
“Take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where, and with whom ye will!“ – AL. I. 51
- Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
“The slaves shall serve.“ – AL. II. 58
“Love is the law, love under will“ – AL. I. 57